- BTech – Computer Science or Information Technology, MCA
- Minimum 70% mark in graduation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of basic technical problems independently.
- Effective technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Basic knowledge of required programming languages, in particular, XML, XAML, C++, and C#.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.