Experience: 2 to 7 years.
- Experience pushing applications on AppStore is plus.
- Experience in web based application development usingAJAX, XML, CSS, Web Services
- Minimum 2 years of iPhone Objective-C development experience using iPhone SDK by following Apple’s Model / View / Controller guidelines
- Experience in integrating iPhone applications using Web Services (SOAP, REST) and processing data (XML/JSON)
- Experience developing UI for iPhone applications
- Holistic understanding of the mobile user experience, (e.g. pricing, technology, user interface, user behavior)
- Experience in building eCommerce, mCommerce applications is an add on.
- Demonstrated ability to build intuitive user interfaces for mobile applications.
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, agile methods
Preferred Skills :
- Extensive knowledge in using Android SDK with recent versions.
- Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java, Android experience.
- Should have experience in buildingEnterprise, Client / Server, B2B and Internet / Web applications.
- Design and develop thick client/UI applications for the various mobile operating systems. Experience in using source code version control.
- A passion for mobile device technologies
- Multi threading
- Client Server Communications
- SQLLite Database interface
- File IO Interface and Graphics
- Web services Integration
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org