|Job Code: JJMC
No. of positions: 5
Experience – 6+
Senior ATG Developer
As an ATG Developer, you’ll help implement solutions to the specific needs of our various clients primarily using the ATG eBusiness platform. Business needs must be translated into effective technical solutions using several core technologies (web applications from ATG and others, and related technologies like Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, UML). Scalable, complex, transactional web sites will be created quickly by leveraging commercial tools.solve. Your experience in developing large and small scale projects will be a key factor in building a career within McFadyen Solutions. Your expertise in all phases of a projects lifecycle from analysis to development will help you continue to build and deliver world class systems
Exciting projects will continue to broaden your industry experience and continuously enhance your skills with new challenges. We follow a very open culture where every individual is given a chance to highlight his/her expertise and best practices. Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 4 yrs IT experience. The candidate should be ready to relocate to Trivandrum.This position’s responsibilities includes:
- Build upon commercial web applications (ATG application server, content management personalization engine, B2C/B2B commerce platform, portal,) with custom code.
- Experience on ATG Commerce, will be actively involved in coding.
- Need to understand ATG Commerce profile and DAS/DPS profile, dynamic pricing, fulfillers and fulfillment module, abandoned orders, custom actions and events….)
- Requires agile or related project execution experience. ATG knowledge is a must and the candidate must be hands on.
- Should be ready to travel onsite and the candidate should have excellent communication skills.
- Strong ATG,Java and J2EE development experience.
- Experience building e-commerce solutions is a must
- Web Services development experience (e.g. SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI)
- Hands on skills using databases (Oracle/MySQL)with experience using Hibernate and or other OR mapping tools
- Experience with popular Java IDEs (Eclipse/WSAD)
- Excellent technical problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Should be ready to travel onsite for short term / long term.
- ATG RM /ATG Commerce/ Sun Certifications
- Onsite experience and client facing skills would be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of the MVC pattern or the STRUTS framework