- Take responsibility of scheduling and timely delivery of testing requests
- Lead responsibilities in delivering multiple testing engagements
- Prepare Test plan and conduct review of Test Scenarios and Test cases (by working with users, developers and project sponsors).
- Carry out the functional/performance/Automation testing using industry standard tools and frameworks
- Responsible for defect tracking by reviewing with developers and project sponsors
- Coordinate deployment activities and release management at the project level
Qualification and skills required:-
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer application with an experience of 5-8 year’s testing software applications preferably web applications
- Good understanding / experience of formal testing methodologies, test automation techniques and the defect management process
- Good knowledge of databases, web servers and web applications
- At least 2+ years of experience in Automated. and performance testing
- Experience in writing queries/SPs in TSQL and any of the scripting languages like VB or Java script
- Exposure to automated testing tools like TestComplete,Sahi, Selenium, QTP etc.
- Exposure to performance testing tools like JMeter , Microsoft ACT, loadRunner etc.