Oracle is now hiring for its product development centre in Trivandrum!
In person interviews in Trivandrum for shortlisted candidates on 08th & 09th December 2012.
Oracle has been the center of innovation for business software-birthplace of the first commercially available relational database, the first suite of internet-based applications, and the next-generation enterprise-computing platform.
They are inviting professionals with 0.6 – 5 years experience in Application Development to be part of the Trivandrum Development Centre, working on next generation enterprise applications.
All candidates should possess
- BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech degree in engineering from a reputed institute with excellent and consistent academic record
- Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Skills for Applications Development:
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE, SQL, XML
- Exposure to data modeling/UML
Ensure that the resume includes complete information on the following aspects for fast track processing.
- Educational qualifications with year of passing, Institute, specialization and Grade/GPA/Percentage
- Employment history, in a chronological order
- Experience summary highlighting skills indicated above and period of experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend in-person interviews in Trivandrum on 08th & 09th December 2012.