|Job Code: QAMC
No. of positions: 4
• Analyze the Business Requirement Documents.
• Perform various tests like functional, regression, usability, cross browser, ad-hoc and compatibility
• Execution of test cases and analyze test results.
- Bug Reporting and Tracking.
• Create and maintain various documentation like Requirement traceability, Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test cases etc.
• Generate and maintain various test reports like bug log, test log etc.
Skill sets of QA Engineer/Sr.QA Engineer
• Educational Qualification: BE/BTech/MCA/Msc Computers
• Experience: 4 – 8 years
• Basic knowledge in working with Linux/Unix
• Knowledge of SQL queries
• Knowledge of JAVA/J2EE
• Experience in testing web applications
• Ability to analyze problems
• Good Knowledge of software testing concepts and methodologies
• Should be a good team player
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical, problem solving and mentoring skills
• Strong communication skills, both writing and verbal
• Knowledge about software development life cycle and software testing life cycle
• Implementation of testing best practices in accordance to industry standard.
• Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development process.
• Domain knowledge of E-Commerce.
• Manage internal communication with employee and lead Employee engagement
Good to have experience in Mobile Testing, Web services Testing and Database Testing.
Tools: Bugzilla,/Jira/Selenium/ Webdriver/ Sahi
Preferable :ISTQB certification