- Quality Assurance Analyst
Based in our office in Technopark, the Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will be responsible for executing QA deliverables at project level, performing test effort and test activities, collaborating with assigned in-house QA & resource staff, developing and executing QA deliverables that promote a high-level of client satisfaction and retention. The QA Analyst will test websites (across desktop, tablets, mobile devices) , Social media applications and Mobile applications.
The role will require strong observation skills with an eye for detail and commitment to quality. We are looking for someone who is avid about technology, user experience and the web.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases. To communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders
- Eye for detail, intimate familiarity with testing for industry Web standards compliant sites such as W3C, and good time-management abilities are the key for this position.
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements test plans
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
- Ability to think abstract – to ensure ability to not conform to the norm. Norms do not find bugs quickly.
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Business process understanding
- Conduct functionality and performance testing.
3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- PHP Programmer :
We are looking for Senior and Junior PHP Programmers, who passionate about the web and will be responsible for developing web and social media applications.
- Object-oriented design and implementation of applications based on XAMPP
- Design normalized and optimized databases
- Develop applications, build enhancements and fix issues in applications.
- Experience in HTML5, SEO, Social Media applications is added advantage.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Bug fixing for application / application maintenance
- Working experience preferred in anyone of frame works like CakePHP/Zend/ CodeIgniter
- Experience in Open Source CMS (WordPress, Drupal, etc).
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening, and team work skills. Must possess an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually on a project and in a team environment
- Experience in Ecommerce platforms like Magento , Zencart
- Experience in mobile framework like phonegap is added advantage
Qualification : Any Graduate, BE /BTech, MCA
- Android Developer :
We are looking for Senior and Junior Android developers, who will be responsible for developing mobile applications for android platform.
- Knowledge of REST API, XML, JSON parsing, SQLite, Web View and server for online applications.
- Knowledge of Android architecture and framework and APIs.
- Eclipse and other Android SDK knowledge is must.
- Core Java libraries knowledge is must.
- Thorough understanding of application lifecycle.
- Usage of android support libraries and fragments.
- XML Based UI designing.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Min.2 Years’ experience in Mobile domain for Android platform with hands on experience in Mobile application development.
Qualification : BE /BTech, MCA
Contact Email: email@example.com
Company Subhosting Innovations Pvt Ltd
SBC Module No : 2211, 2nd floor, Tower II
Phase III SEZ Campus, TECHNOPARK
Phone: +91 471 6444474