Essential Functions of the job:
Key responsibilities include:
- Design & implementation of Enterprise software solutions to meet functional requirements and technical standards established for the application Develop and maintain unit test cases for services developed.
- Software Development including participation across all the software product cycle
- Analysis, Trouble shoot of application issues from customer point of view, devise quick solutions to solve them.
- Analyse immediate requirements of customers, design and implement interim solutions. Productise the solutions through separate tools; coordinate with the product team to incorporate these solutions in the products of Satmetrix.
- Design and development of diagnosis tools, productivity tools , data migration tools etc using JAVA .
Qualifications (Skills, Training, Experiential, and Travel Requirements):
- Masters/Bachelors in computer science or equivalent
- Strong Analytical abilities, Troubleshooting and Debugging Skills,
Communication skills, Client Interfacing skills.
- At least 3 – 7 years of experience in developing software using java based technologies
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE, GWT, Spring, IBATIS
- Strong design and coding experience in Web application development.
AJAX, , Web services, Spring, IBATIS, SQL , XML
- Hands on experience in the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to respond and accept production issues and coordinate with stake holders
- Should have leadership potential to grow as a Technical Lead
- Proficiency in PL/SQL, JQuery, Groovy/Ruby or similar languages desired but not mandatory
- Proficiency in JBoss Cache would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Profiling Tools
- Experience in product development environment & experience in database performance tuning would be an advantage
For reference Contact Us.