Senior Software Engineer Dotnet – PIT/TECH/01/2013
“The demand for highly specialized talent increases day by day but finding the right opportunity is always a challenge. Here in PITS, opportunities galore for you to realize your dreams. If you are looking for a platform which involves enhancement of functionalities linked with Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and could even manage a document repository like Wikipedia, then this is the launch pad to your career aspirations.
We have enormous openings for Senior Software Engineers with 3+ years of experience in Dot Net technology. The ideal candidate should be willing to take new challenges, seeks new learning opportunities and should contribute optimistically to the success of the project.”
- Candidate should have strong programming skills (hands on coding) in .NET preferably using Asp.Net.
- Working knowledge on SharePoint, WCF, MVC, Silverlight would be an added advantage.
- Understanding the business requirements, and performing development activities, which involves:-
- Writing of unit test cases.
- Prepare and conduct code reviews.
- Code-documentation / implementation documentation creation.
- Bug fixing for application / application maintenance
- Ability to write stored procedures & database designing knowledge.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Strong skills in design, development, debugging, and problem solving.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team
e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.