Job Title : Senior Test Engineer
Experience : 3 – 4 Years
- Requirement elicitation and identification of test scenarios.
- Precise attention to detail required
- Ability to review test artefacts.
- Write test scripts and execute them.
- Testing of the application developed.
- Testing of sites migrated from legacy platform to newer one.
- Testing of any new features added to the exiting applications
- Regression testing of existing components and sites.
- Write and update scripts with a view to introducing or automated scheduled testing
- Work cooperatively with key team members in ACIS and UK.
- Provide inputs to test strategy and test plan.
- Support the supervisors in deriving estimates.
- Ability to progress multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Analyze the requirement document and understand the project requirements.
- Execution and recording of the Test Cases and results
- Report and track the defects found in the Pre-Production environments.
- Maintain Quality Records like QA Checklist and Release Checklist
- Coordinate and communicate with Developers and\or PMs for issues/clarifications
- Assist in preparing estimates and schedules
- Select and develop appropriate Test Automation tools
- Experienced in Various test methodologies, Functional, System, Integration, GUI, etc.
- Experience of Quality Centre
- Experience in Testing of Products Verification Testing
- Able to individually drive the test & evaluation tasks to completion
- Must have a high level of proven analytical skills, Data Analysis and Report writing
- Accurate data collection & reporting of results both written and verbal
- Organize, identify and maintain all test fixtures
- Ability to work in a Global cross-functional, team oriented environment
- Working knowledge on any test management / automation tools
- Have Excellent Communication skills
- Have Good Problem solving Skills and be customer focused
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Testing certifications like ISTQB and Tool Certifications add weight to your profile.
- Develops and improves testing methods and processes and overall quality of testing deliverables.
- Proactively solve problems and suggest process improvements
Send resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org