Company PIT Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Closing On: Tuesday, 30 April 2013
Contact Email: email@example.com ,
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Location: Techno park, Trivandrum
Minimum Qualification: BE/BTech, MSc/MCA, PGDCA or any equivalent degree
Technical Skills: Manual & Automation Testing, Test Case Development etc
• Lead the Testing team of moderate size and assist in testing of the software
• Experience in web testing
• Provide work estimates for given tasks, assignments.
• Understand requirements, plan and design test strategies and test cases based
on the requirements and conduct Test case reviews.
• Focus on tasks those need to be completed, to take a thorough approach, and to
ensure that Testings are fit for purpose.
• Analyze and provide solutions to issues that arise during the Testing cycle
• Team Builder -Monitor progress of team deliverables and motivate, mentor,provide technical guidance to the team members
• Update Test Manager/PM with the status of the tasks.
• Follow the defined Testing process.
• Up-grade skills as per requirements and shoulder additional responsibilities.
• Work to minimize risk by identifying, communicating issues/risks in advance.
• Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge in Performance testing will be an added advantage.
Knowledge of Automation Tools – QTP or Selenium or Rational Robot,
Knowledge of Load Testing Tools – Jmeter or Load Runner,
Knowledge of White Box testing methodologies,
Knowledge of ISO/CMM Stds.