Prathidhwani reported an accident happened to a Technopark employee in the bye pass road near the main gate on 7th January 2015. Prathidhwani conducted an informal inquiry on the shocking incident and it revealed many important points and based on the points, we prepared an article on the flaws in the emergency measures inside Technopark and the steps to avoid such mishaps in the future. We drafted a memorandum and submitted to the Technopark CEO Sri. Gireesh Babu.
Technopark CEO Sri. Gireesh Babu granted appointment to Prathidhwani Team on 25th February 2015.
When we submitted the reuest, He went through the memorandum and treated the tragic incident with at most importance .
He quickly arranged a meeting with concerned officials in Technopark. He inquired about why there was no proper response to the incident and viewed that there were flaws or inadequacies in the existing emergency measures inside Technopark. He reiterated the need to ensure that such incidents, should not happen in the future and agreed in principle for implementing the following steps.
He has directed officials to come up with action points.
1. Technopark will implement more than one exclusive numbers to reach out to the emergency ambulance service in Technopark. The concerned authority will conduct a feasibility study on getting an exclusive 3 digit service for the above. If it is feasible, even if as a paid service, Technopark will configure the emergency ambulance service as a 3 digit service.
2. Besides implementing exclusive numbers to reach out to the emergency ambulance service, Technopark will try to implement an alarming system to indicate the emergency condition.
3. After configuring the emergency ambulance service numbers, Technopark will put display boards in side Technopark premises to create better awareness regarding the facility and number.
4. Technopark will provide necessary training to the concerned staff including the security personnel and traffic policemen on how to act on emergencies such as accidents.
5. There will be a huge modification in the traffic system in front of the Technopark main gate and during this modification, Technopark will consider the changes put forward by Prathidhwani regarding the modification in Traffic lights and the divider.
Prathidhwani here by, would like to register our sincere gratitude to Technopark CEO in extending his valuable time to hear us and enthusiastically arranging a quick meeting to gather the solutions and assuring us on implementing the suggestions Prathidhwani had put forward in petition.
Please see the attached proposals given by Prathidhwani