Ticket reservation and tatkal facility started at Kazhakoottam railway station from TODAY (26th May 2014) onwards. We request all employees to avail the facility from today on wards. Special thanks to Southern railway and its Divisional Railway Manager ( DRM) Sri.Sunil Bajpai hearing voice of employees of technopark.
We, PRATHIDHWANI request Sri.Sunil Bajpai sir to consider stops for below trains @ Kazhakoottam station.
1. 16341/16342 – Trivandrum-Guruvayur Intercity Express
2. 16382/16381 -Kanyakumari-Mumbai CAPE Mumbai Express
3. 16604/16603 -Trivandrum-Mangalore Maveli Express
4. 16315/16316 -Kochuveli -Bangalore Express
5. 12258/12257 – Kochuveli-Yeshwanthpur Express
6. 12624/12623 – Trivandrum –Chennai – Chennai Mail
7. 12696/12695 – Trivandrum – Chennai – Chennai Express
8. 12076/12075 -Trivandrum-Kozhikode JanShatabdi Express [Only on SUNDAY’s]
9. 16302/16301 – Trivandrum – Shournur Venad Express [Only on SUNDAY’s]
The first train [Intercity Express] is the main and only train for daily and weekly commuters between Trivandrum and Ernakulam Via Alappuzha.
The second train [Mumbai Express] would really helpful for daily commuters to technopark from southern part of Thiruvananthapuram and Kanyakumari districts.
The third train [Maveli Express] would help the employees weekly commuting to northern part of Kerala
The Trains listed from 4 to 7 are connecting to main IT cities and it would be helpful for employees working here from other states of India. Now all Bangalore and Chennai buses are operating from Kazhakooottam only because of huge number of passengers to these cities.
We listed JanShatabdi Express and Venad only for SUNDAY’s as a huge number of employees are travelling back to Kazhakooottam after weekend in these trains.
Also we request your kind attention in providing a reservation counter in Technopark and amnesties such as refresh rooms and vendor stalls in the station.
We once again thank you and railways for helping us live a better life.