Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum, Kerala
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Software Engineer – .Net, WPF
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Advanced knowledge on .Net Framework
- Excellent skills in C#
- Hands on experience in WCF / Web services, Microsoft Enterprise Library 6.0, XML, LINQ
- Good exposure to Object Oriented Programming
- Should be good in all phases of SDLC
- Good database skills particularly in MSSQL Server.
- Knowledge of Design patterns like MVVM, PRISM will be added advantage
- Knowledge in Unit Testing, Coding Standards using Microsoft FxCop / ReSharper will be added advantage
- Experience in Crystal Reports, SSRS will be added advantage.
- Experience in working with financial product / Domain will be added advantage.
Role and Responsibility:
- The individual should be pro-active with an attitude that keeps looking for solutions for the toughest of issues.
- Solid hands on experience in coding, designing solutions
- Ability to interpret business/technical requirements and develop solutions.
- Should be able to Work as Individual as well as in team
- Willingness to learn / adapt new technologies
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Job Title: Software Engineer – VB.Net (GMC or DOC1)
This position will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, and maintaining application programs of low to medium complexity using VB /C# applications, GMC inspire and SQL Server 2000/2005; providing user support for installed systems; and troubleshooting production problems.
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years of experience, and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines. In addition, candidates should have a track record of meeting deadlines in a time-sensitive environment; and working on projects where attention to detail and a focus on quality are a priority. Hands-on experience using VB.NET, C# and SQL Server are absolute musts; DOC1 and GMC Inspire software experience are pluses.
Job Title: Online Marketing Specialist
Desired Candidate Profile:
To be responsible for managing all corporate digital channels, setting up, delivering standalone projects to integrated campaigns, developing brand presence, tracking online performance
The Digital Marketing specialist will be responsible for delivering following objectives
- To be responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company’s digital / online marketing strategy, new media, web, e-commerce and SEO to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels.
- To be responsible for managing online campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community, attracting new customers, search engine optimisation, and search marketing.
- To review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
- To be responsible for improving the design, usability, content and conversion points of the company websites and for the promotion and growth of the company’s web properties.
- To work with the Leadership & Business Development Managers to plan and implement all online marketing campaigns including digital campaign collateral
- To review the performance of all sites and for campaign reporting to ensure that revenue and costs per acquisition are managed and to ensure delivery of ROI. Improve Page views, unique visitors across all company websites.
- To implement and monitor SEO and PPC strategy to drive traffic and conversion rates
- Preparation of monthly marketing reports on online marketing activities, website status, and tactics.
- Experience in handling Blogs, Articles and Press Releases.
Job Title: Web Analyst
- Perform multiple client Web analytics tool implementation projects at once. Primary tool is Google Analytics
- Develop and document implementation best practices
- Create business and technical requirements documents
- Recommend appropriate Web site measurement tactics tied to the client’s business goals.
- Act as a translator between the business and technical staff
- Perform quality assurance testing post-implementation
- Perform quality assurance of ad tag implementation
- Subject matter expert in Google Analytics in the administrator role
- 1-3 years of experience implementing Google Analytics
- Proficiency in analyzing data sources and building aggregations to enable BI solutions
- Ability to document requirements from both business and technical clients
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills; proficient in use of standard office software(Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio)
- Ability to self-manage a project from start to finish on-time
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and advertising concepts and terms
- Support our internal teams with trafficking, tagging, and data analysis services as needed
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Vendor certification in Google Analytics
- Experience implementing and using Tag Management Systems
- Knowledge of interactive marketing initiatives (Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate, Comparison Shopping Engines, Email)
- Experience in ad serving technologies such as DFA and Mediamind; Able to QA the firing of Floodlight tags
- Experience implementing a/b testing tools like Google Website Optimizer
Kindly include the following details below when applying for this position
- Total Years of experience:
- Relevant years of experience in Online Marketing
- Current Location:
- Native Location:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period: