Rice Bucket Challenge conducted by #Prathidhwani – Socio-Cultural & Welfare Organisation of IT Employees has been a great success this year. In tune with the sharing and equality concept of Onam festival, we were able to contribute as a team to this noble cause. Thank you all who helped to make this happen. And a special ‘Thank You’ to all the wonderful volunteers that donated their time to this wonderful program.
Sincere thanks to all employees for your support, we have donated 6500 Kg to deserving people both inside and outside Technopark and were able to bring smiles to many. Special Thanks to E&Y, Tata Elxsi, Quest Global, UST Global Finance Team, Allianz IT OPS, Luminescent, Labglo, QBurst, Eram for their great support towards this.
Without your support, this event would not have been a successful one. We are looking forward to the same level of participation and engagement in our future events.
· Total Packets collected ~
· Total Kilograms collected ~6500 Kg
· Total Kilograms distributed inside Technopark ~4660 Kg
· Total Kilograms distributed outside Technopark ~1840 Kg
· Number of Non IT Employees got rice kits in Technopark ~932
In #Technopark campus distribution held at Nila, Bhavani, Chandragiri, park centre, Carnival, Msquare, Neyyar – Tata Elxsi, Phase 3, Thejaswini and E&Y-Kinfra.
Rice Distribution Details – Outside Technopark
1. Devaki Warrier Stay Home – 100 Kg
2. Ananda Nilayam Orphanage and Widow’s Home, Attukal – 100 Kg
3. Shanthi Mandiram Charitable Trust, Vattappara – 100 Kg
4. Snehatheeram Shelter for Orphans, Vamanapuram – 100 Kg
5. Sadhana Renewal Centre, Manvila – 100 Kg
6. Lourdematha Care Centre, Medical College – 100 Kg
7. Karuna, Kumarapuram – 100 Kg
8. Depole Care Centre, Kumarapuram – 70 Kg
9. Kokkodu Colony, Nearer to Peroorkada – 275 Kg
10. Idayilakkonam, Mannanthala – 75 Kg
11. St. Benedict Menni Psycho Social Rehabilitation Centre, Chittattumukku – 100 Kg
12. Divine Home for Children, Mudavanmukal, Poojappura – 80 Kg
13. Sahajeevan trust, Kaniyapuram – 180 Kg
14. Good Samaritan Charitable Trust, Adimalathura – 110 Kg
15. EK Nayanar Charitable Trust, Medical College – 250 Kg’
Total Kgs distributed (Outside Technopark) – 1840 Kg