SBI PO 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION
STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) PROBATIONARY OFFICER (PO) 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION has to be made by the candidate either on the SBI official website or on the tab mentioned below. The notifications regarding SBI PO 2014 have not been released yet but considering the last year dates and analysis itexpected to start from January, 2014 as it started from 30th January last year. Online Registration is a crucial step as the candidate has to fill the application form through registering online as the application form is not available in physical format or offline mode but the candidate can make payment in offline or online mode depending on the choice of the candidate making online registration for SBI PO 2014.
FOLLOWING ARE STEPS INVOLVED IN SBI PO 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- To make the online registration for SBI PO 2014 the candidate can choose either of the option which is visiting the official website of SBI or the tab mentioned above.
- Once the candidate has accessed the application form, the candidate should fill in all the details and information required and do not forget to upload the scanned signature and photograph and they should be clear and properly visible.
- Then comes the crucial step of making payment and the candidate must be very careful while doing the payment. The candidates can choose from the online or offline mode and make payment.
- In online mode the candidate can make payment by credit card, debit card or net banking and must takeout the printed copy of E-slip and application in case the need arises.
- In case the candidate opts for Offline mode of payment, then the payment has to be made in cashwith the help of payment challan generated at the time of making Online Registration for SBI PO 2014 and the candidate has to carry the challan to any branch of SBI bank and make payment.
- The offline payment begins from the second working day after registration and the payment has to be made within three working days.
- While candidate opts for making payment in offline mode a unique registration number is generated which can be used three times only for making some correction or doing some editing if required.