FOLLOWING ARE STEPS INVOLVED IN SBI PO 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- To make the online registration for SBI PO 2014 the candidate can choose either of the option which is visiting the official website of SBI or the tab mentioned above.
- Once the candidate has accessed the application form, the candidate should fill in all the details and information required and do not forget to upload the scanned signature and photograph and they should be clear and properly visible.
- Then comes the crucial step of making payment and the candidate must be very careful while doing the payment. The candidates can choose from the online or offline mode and make payment.
- In online mode the candidate can make payment by credit card, debit card or net banking and must takeout the printed copy of E-slip and application in case the need arises.
- In case the candidate opts for Offline mode of payment, then the payment has to be made in cashwith the help of payment challan generated at the time of making Online Registration for SBI PO 2014 and the candidate has to carry the challan to any branch of SBI bank and make payment.
- The offline payment begins from the second working day after registration and the payment has to be made within three working days.
- While candidate opts for making payment in offline mode a unique registration number is generated which can be used three times only for making some correction or doing some editing if required.