Please see below the link for sign in campaign page
Prathidhwani, the Socio-Cultural Organisation of Technopark Employees made the following 7 demands that should be strictly followed to ensure the safety and security of employees:
- Detailed and effective investigation into the murder of Rasila Raju.
- It should be made mandatory for all companies to conduct strict background verification of all kinds of employees to avoid violence and harassment against women employees.
- Women Complaint Cells need to be made mandatory in all companies to collect complaints from Women employees. There should be an audit mechanism to check regularly if it is working properly.
- Off time and/or overtime work of ladies should be allowed only in the presence of management such as HR Manager or Project manager in the premises.
- Adequate safety measures and safe transportation needs to be assured for all lady staff members who are serving late hours.
- Grievance cell should be formed by the government under labour department.
- The Government should conduct a detailed study about the current security to the lady employees in IT firms.
Prathidhwani will submit these suggestions to the Hon. Prime Minister of India and to the Hon. Chief Minister of Kerala for immediate consideration and implementation. The signature campaign will end on 10th March 2017.