- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed.
- Setting up automation framework using Microsoft VSTS Codded UI, inline with GDO products
- Develop and execute automated test scripts using Mocrosoft VSTS Codded UI,
- Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test and,
- Perform other testing-related duties as required
- Work with the development and Release Engineering teams to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (smoke) test.Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects
- Setting up automation framework, establish test automation competency, participate in team building activities, provide technical guidance/training to junior-level test engineers to develop automation competency within scrum teams.
- Provide the Test Leads/manager with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies. Assist in preparing test plans and schedules.
- Test software for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Develop, write and execute test cases during system integration and regression testing phases of solution development.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category: Testing Engineer
Role: Testing Engineer
Keyskills: Coded UI
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in software testing, out of which minimum 2-3 years in Microsoft VSTS Coded UI as test automation tool.
- Experience in setting up and customizing automation framework in Microsoft VSTS Coded UI Well experienced in test scripting using C# and .net framework.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and team members.
- Well experienced in various automation framework and good understaning on any scripting language.
- Thorough understanding of iterative software development life cycle.
- Good in logical, analytical and aptitude skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and identify ambiguity and drive for clarity.
- Ability to think outside the box and identify comprehensive testing scenarios based on Use Cases and User Interface Designs.
- Ability to dig in and understand the details of how the application works.
- Provide quality of deliveries and escalates issues and concerns timely enabling adequate resolution.
- Ability to raise questions on the assignments and seeking guidance when needed.
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required