|Technical Analyst – Service Desk (Experience : 1yr – 3yrs)|
- 1st Line IT support for internal customers both in UK and India
- Follow process and procedures as detailed for customer issue resolution / escalation
- Use remote tools for support and installations
- Ability to telephone troubleshoot “blind”.
- Support of Home Workers with experience of home routers/modems / Broadband connections
- User account administration on UNIX / Mainframe applications
Technical Analyst – SCCM (Experience : 4yrs – 6yrs)
- Experience in a 3rd line engineering desktop role supporting and managing Windows 7 machines and running SSCM software deployment and security.
- Solid knowledge of ESX and VMware.
- Extensive knowledge of Active directory and Group policy.
- Extensive knowledge of PC hardware/peripherals and latest technologies.
- Good understanding of remote support tools.
SAS Admin Specialist (Experience :5yrs+)
SAS Administration on multi tier environment.
Proficiency in SQL, Unix Shell scripts, Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge in installing, configuring and administering SAS applications
Knowledge of handling all the server components of SAS and their configurations.
SAS Metadata server, Workspace Server, Pooled Workspace server, Stored process server, Content server and Web application servers.
Technical Analyst – IT Procurement and Asset Management
(Experience : 5yrs – 8yrs)
- Handling Customs Audit, bonding, debonding of assets / premises, Imports via EOU Procurements Certificates and related activities.
- Liaising with regulatory authorities, STPI, Customs for resolving critical issues and ensuring compliance with statutory obligations.
- To manage the day to day IT Asset Allocation calls in the agreed timescales/SLAs
- To manage IT Annual Maintenance Contract and Other Rate contracts according to agreed timescales/SLAs
- Track each step in the end to end procurement process ( from purchase requisition to invoice payment confirmation) and follow up as necessary