As part of International Women's Day Celebrations 2019, Prathidhwani Women's Forum conducting "Lady code Ninja-2019", Women's Hackathon for women IT employees. Participants can pick any social issue and come up with an innovative idea/prototype to resolve the issue which can bring positive impact to society and empower humanity.
Registration started, for registration please visit: http://techforum.prathidhwani.org
"Innovation for a social cause"
Participants can pick any social issue and come up with an innovative idea/prototype to resolve the issue which can bring positive impact to society and empower humanity.
Maximum team size is 5 members.
Idea/Prototype will be judged – on a scale of 1-10 – according to the following criteria:
1. Innovation [uniqueness of idea]
2. Adherence to design standards
3. Potential to resolve social issue
5. Presentation skill
1. Call for registration and abstract submission opens: Feb-20, 2019
2. Abstract submission deadline: March-03, 2019
3. Abstract acceptance: March-03, 2019
4. Final Demo and prize distribution: March-05, 2019
1. The best of the best will win cash price and certificates
2. Chance to enable your product idea with start up agencies for the betterment of people
Smitha - 9895542015 [Convener, Lady Code Ninja-2019]